Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Baby Face


Mom just called me a mother fuckin baby face. I don't really know what to think of that. She says I still act like a baby and is a brat. Da heo?? OKay this is the third time Ive been told I am a brat. I dont see it. I might be a little picky but mos def not a brat.

I dont want to be a brat!

Oh yeah, thot Id put a picture of some mother fuckers baby on here thats kinda cute and funny lookin.

Keep it real motherfuckers!

Edit:

Oh yeah, one more piece of real talk. What the fuck is up wif gas prices yo? Broke as shit out here trynna pay for gas. Thats why I applied to a new job. I want to work in an office, not a grocery store anymore. There some drama at the place I work at now but I dont really want to get into much detail about that. I just gotta get away from it all, ya feel me? Boy has got to make more money in this economy, know'm sayin? Cause I gotta feed these kiedz and put em thru schoolin. Nah, Im just playin. I just need more money for car payments and so I can move out my parents house. Real talk! Been trynna leave forever. Now its a lot tougher with car payments and all that bullshit. Oh yeah, I just bought a new phone and shit too. I cant wait for it to come in! Aight peace out motherfuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment